Leadership Development and Coaching
An individual or team might choose to work with a coach for many reasons, including butnot limited to the following:
- Something urgent, compelling or exciting is at stake (a challenge, stretch goal or opportunity)
- A gap exists in knowledge, skills, confidence or resources
- A desire to accelerate results
- A lack of clarity with choices to be made
- Success has started to become problematic
- Work and life are out of balance, creating unwanted consequences
- Core strengths need to be identified, along with how best to leverage them
Personal Development Coaching
People come to coaching when they are ready to change something significant in their life, and they need a partner to help them get there. Take a look at these questions if you are curious about the value of coaching:
- Feel like your job is a dead end?
- Feel like you have an ‘accidental career’ that is not fulfilling?
- Want to take more control over your career, and life?
- Want more happiness in life?
- Wonder what happened to that life you had envisioned?
- Feel that you hold yourself back from getting what you want?
- Experiencing a major transition in your life?
- Struggling with uncertainty in your life?
- Not getting enough of what you want in life?
- Getting too much of what you don’t want in life?
- Better at accomplishing what you want when you have an ‘accountability partner’?
- Longing for somebody ‘in your corner,’ a teammate who is always there to challenge and champion you?
If any of these questions resonate with you, and speak to a concern you have in your life, you may benefit from coaching with me.